JustHost is one of the popular web hosting provider based in California. It was launched in the year 2002 and taken over by Endurance International Group in 2012. They offer various affordable hosting plans with easy to use features.
They provide three types of shared hosting plans.
- Basic @ $3.95/month ($ 9.49/ month normally)
- Plus @ $6.95/month ($12.49/ month normally)
- Choice plus @ $6.95/month (14.99/month normally)
The plans include
- Free domain name
- Free email address
- Plenty of disk space
- Free website builder
- 1-click WordPress install
- Extras worth $100s
The plans are pretty basicand have specific limitations according to the startup plan period. JustHost’s Mojo market place has plenty of open source apps and plugins that can be installed to your site at a click. They also offer easy to access e-commerce platform. These plans are suitable for most of the businesses as the installation and managing process of the website are fast and simple to handle. To comprehend the plans better let’s explore them in detail.
Startup, installation, and maintenance.
- Simple and quick setup.
- One-click installation of Apps and CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Built-in website builder to fit all size website owners.
- Easy integration with numerous open-source Apps.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Heavily Customized control panel and dashboard.
- Free script library.
- POP3 and IMAP email support.
- FTP and SSH access.
- Add-ons include Google Ads and SiteLock.
- 24/7 live, chat, and email customer support.
Page loading time
Just host has an average loading time of 731ms which is within the industry standards. Though it fluctuates a bit they have managed to keep it high in recent times.
Pricing, money-back guarantee, and migration.
JustHost hascompetitive pricing with a basic plan starting from $3.95 which changes according to the plan and term you choose. Monthly plans are also available. The cost of the package differs when additional services are added. They have a 30 days money-back guarantee policy. This is applicable only for hosting services and not on domain charges as they are not refundable.Migration of domain is possible after 60 days of creation and limited.
The constant follow up of the service has revealed a below-average uptime of 99.88% which is below the industry standards. JustHost carters too many websites with just one data center situated in Utah. The resources are limited to the number of customers they serve. This results in issues like overloading of network and outage etc.
JustHost offers weekly backup but does not stand by it. When compared to everyday backup of other hosting services this is not a great deal. Technically the customers face issues with weekly backup too. Hence the users need to have some other backup plans.
JustHost’s basic plan has limited products and looks valuable when opted for three years startup. Offers rates are applicable only for long term plans and expire on renewal. The upsells are high. Quality is also an issue. Customers are pushed with upsells that are not worthy enough. Users have a problem in the working of web building tools and security functions. It frustrates them resulting in leaving the service provider.
- Customers are not attended on time even with the phone, chat, and email support available 24/7.
- Poor support in addressing the technical issues. The technicians fail to resolve the issues.
- Customers report constant reoccurrence of security, back up, and other technical issues.
Send us your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org